We are looking for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy in New Plymouth while we continue to work on some exciting projects in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, and around NZ.
You will be providing consultancy services to clients with respect to investigation and design services, including the management and execution of expressions of interest and project proposals, design briefs, fee estimates, and negotiation of fees for services with clients and ensuring that projects are delivered efficiently.
New Plymouth Based Role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three-plus years Structural Design experience in NZ
- Project delivery experience
- Petrochemical experience would be beneficial
- Problem solver with an eye for detail
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for your clients
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Good communication skills and good rapport skills with clients
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.