MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Business Process Optimization, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a Project Manager to join our customer team in Whitehorse, Yukon. The option to work remotely from Alberta exists for the right candidate. With strong leadership and a customer service focus, as a Project Manager you will ensure consistent, on time execution and top-quality outcomes for all projects. You will be held accountable for managing customer satisfaction, meeting budget, project planning, monitoring and documentation of all projects.
The Project Manager is responsible for efficient delivery of various Telecommunications projects. The Project Manager will:
Skills / Qualifications:
- Manage a portfolio of telecom technical projects that vary in scope from small projects, to larger, more complex build or commissioning projects as needed.
- Develop and maintain project plans for your portfolio including; scope statements, schedules, communication plans, goals and milestones, deliverables and deadlines.
- Conduct site visits as required to confirm project scope details are accurate (i.e. space availability, power requirements, etc. listed as requirements by the technical specs)
- Track project stages and ensure any roadblocks to completion are mitigated or escalated.
- Complete project coordination tasks required to initiate, organize, and close projects in your portfolio.
- Provide regular project documentation tracking, reporting, and follow up to both internal and external customers.
- Facilitate and ensure a steady flow of communication to and from team members, stakeholders, internal clients, steering committee, updating them on the projects' progress following the governance established.
- Ensure completed projects are fully documented and implementation is following specifications.
- Monitor project budgets or material costs where required.
- Post-secondary education; Bachelors Degree in Business, Science or Engineering;
- A minimum of 3 years Project Management, Construction Manager, or Implementation Management experience;
- Previous experience with Infrastructure in the Telecommunications Industry is required
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, including the schedule and financials;
- Proven ability to build relationships with team members and stakeholders;
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, and organizational skills required to excel in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with MS-Office and MS-Project; and the ability to learn new software programs;
- Ability to travel as needed.
- PMP certification is an asset
- SAP experience is an asset
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.