Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the
internal marketing and sales team. The successful candidate will maintain the social and promotional identity of BZAM’s brand families interactively through event planning and coordination as well as other marketing related tasks. The ideal candidate will champion best practices and exude passion for BZAM’s vision and the cannabis industry.
BZAM is as awesome as it sounds!We are an integrated cannabis company whose mission and brand stand for quality and integrity.Our commitment to excellence, service and employee satisfaction is demonstrated in our agile and strategic approach to market entry and investment in our people.As an emerging company in a rapid growth industry, BZAM’sinnovative and accomplished leadership team is the cornerstone of our business and portfolio development.
- Support the in-house and out-sourced creative design team by assisting with the planning and coordination of online and offline marketing communications materials; coordinate artwork projects including flyers, brochures, trade-show handouts, event signage, video and photo content development and other design project initiatives; collaborate with vendors, suppliers and designers;
- Research and recommend regional sponsorships and/or booth presence at industry and consumer trade-shows and events;
- Lead the coordination, planning and execution of event marketing initiatives including equipment rentals, promotional staffing, booth booking and sponsorships; train and schedule Brand Ambassadors;
- Contribute to the strategic development and execution of promotional events including build-out and design elements;
- Participate in trade-shows and events, coordinating setup/tear-down, conversing with attendees and distributing swag; Manage the planning and creation of content for live-streaming at events;
- Research and organize product hardware, equipment, etc.;
- Assist in researching, organizing and coordinating product packaging for all BZAM jurisdictions; coordinate the development of product labels and purchase, production and delivery of branded promotional items;
- Monitor the competitive landscape, industry trends and data around product and service promotion, distribution, design and pricing relative to competitors; present findings to senior level management;
- Participate in weekly marketing department meetings and provide project updates;
- Report successes, challenges and outcomes of all promotional efforts and events to senior level management and relevant sales teams;
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and represent the company in a professional manner at all times; and
- Assist marketing and sales team with daily projects and tasks as required.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing;
- Valid Driver’s license and passport; may be asked to travel from time to time;
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and possess the aptitude to learn other business-related applications as necessary;
- Functional knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media platforms; must possess the aptitude to learn effective consumer engagement using online social platforms and channels;
- Solid commitment to understanding the marketing/advertising regulations in each BZAM jurisdiction;
- Bilingualism in French and English preferred; exceptional communication skills;
- A creative eye with strong attention to detail; and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs and stand/sit for long periods of time.
You Are ADAPTABLE, capableof anticipating issues, acting proactively and taking initiative during changes in business needs and priorities. You are able to adapt to swiftly changing environments and situations, demonstrating flexibility to change directions as required.
You Are an EXCEPTIONAL MULTITASKER, with the ability to manage multiple dynamic projects under tight deadlines and rigorous regulatory scrutiny. You have exceptional organization and time management skills.
You Are aPROBLEM SOLVER, INNOVATIVE and SOLUTIONS ORIENTED,capably of thinking proactively and resolving issues efficiently and effectively.
- 1-2 years’ in a progressive Marketing role;
- Demonstrated initiative and experience dealing with ambiguity; and
- Experience working remotely from time to time.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Rapid growth and advancement potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Exceptional culture
BZAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength of diversity within the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, nationality, age, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Coordinator: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- Passport (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)