Under the general supervision of the Inventory Control Manager, the Inventory Analyst works closely with Operations, Planning, Logistics, and Accounting/Finance to ensure accurate inventory records are maintained across multiple sites and product lines. The Inventory Analyst is responsible for recording daily inventory/cycle counts of the different product lines and assisting with resolving inventory discrepancies. He/she is also responsible for monitoring procedures, as well as recommending and implementing improvements to inventory management to improve accuracy, reduce waste, and improve supply throughout the network.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the closure of all Production Orders on a timely basis in MS Navision with accurate costing
- Process daily cycle counts in MS Navision ensuring accurate quantity by lot is presented in the system
- Assist production admin teams in processing consumption and output
- Liaise with all departments to resolve inventory related issues
- Manages inventory adjustments and transfers
- Processes reports from Production Managers (includes, but is not limited to damages, raw goods received, samples prepared, finished goods shipped/disposals) to ensure timely and accurate data entry.
- Documents and tracks damaged product received from suppliers, for reimbursement or credit
- Report and present weekly adjustments with root cause analysis and solutions to multiple management teams, providing clear direction and actions required.
- Assist in managing month end processes and yearend physical count ensuring accurate results are entered in MS Navision.
- Develop and recommend improvements to systems for accurately managing inventory
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed
- Effectively lead small projects, managing data, stakeholders, and recommendations
- University or College degree in Cost Accounting/Operations/Analytics or equivalent
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- 3-5 year experience in a fast paced manufacturing/CPG environment
- Ability to travel between sites as needed (valid drivers license and access to a vehicle is required)
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment for projects, validation, and process understanding Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Capability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Must be highly organized with a strong ability to multitask
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to effectively interact with all departments
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Lifting ability between 10 – 23 kg
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Inventory Analyst: 2 years (Preferred)