The Membership Services Coordinator is responsible for the overall customer service and communication with the members (skaters and their families) of the Kitchener Waterloo Skating Club (KWSC), which includes providing support to staff and volunteers while ensuring a positive experience with the KWSC office.
Primary responsibilities are customer service, member registrations, communications with our families, program and event support, and overall administrative record keeping.
- Provide administrative support to other staff and volunteers of the KWSC team (including skating coaches)
- Establish positive relationships with our customers through effective communication and problem solving strategies appropriate to each individual customer's needs in writing, by telephone and in person
- Proven proficiency in managing online registration and Customer Relations Management Software with accuracy and excellence; as well as be able to support others to use these systems
- Communicate in a timely, accurate and professional way to customer inquiries
- Prepare reports on membership statistics as required
- experience in general office administration
- proven team player with a willingness to support all operations
- demonstrated attention to detail
- commitment to excellence in customer service while handling multiple customer requests
- self-starter with a positive disposition and helpful attitude
- strong relationship, negotiation, administration and problem-solving skills
- demonstrated computer efficiency including CRM software, Word processing, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Suite
- post-secondary education an asset
- knowledge of skating (hockey and/or figure skating) an asset
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills as well as technical skills (proficiency in excel, databases, online registration trouble shooting, etc.).
This is a full-time position with some flexibility in hours. Some evenings and occasional weekends are required.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward a resume and cover letter by Monday February 3, 2020.
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Subsidized gym membership
- Flexible working hours
Reference ID: KWSC MSC Jan. 2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- office administration: 2 years (Required)