VSA Art+Design Studio Inc. is looking for a Part-time/Full-time Studio Assistant to join our team. If you are organized, responsible, and a team player who love to work in the office, and enjoy a fast-paced creative environment, we would like to hear from you.
1) Assist the front desk with phone answering, new inquiry, student’s registration etc
2) Monitor students and employees check-in & checkout
3) Take care of fees collection, little book keeping & data entry
4) Assist with attendance and art material inventory. Provide general office assistance to the studio
5) Assist and support the Instructor in the delivery of course curriculum for different age groups
6) Provide general class preparation assistance to the Instructor
7) Assist with the special events, marketing and workshops when required
8) Assist with web, newsletter template / content, graphics for social media
9) Organizing and cleaning the classroom as well as the office
10) Perform other duties as required by the studio.
EDUCATION: BA or BFA Degree
SKILLS: Great communication Skills, excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese, organizational skills, multi-task skills.
ABILITIES: Ability to meet schedule deadlines independently, able to handle difficult situation, strong ability to multi-task, evaluate, make decisions and manage priorities and time in a constructive and efficient manner. Must be well organized and be able to complete tasks in a timely fashion for a rapidly changing work environment. Be able to follow direction, work with a sense of urgency and energy, and work as a team. Be able to adhere to studio policies.
EXPERIENCE: Experience with the office/marketing or visual art & design is preference
WORKING CONDITIONS: This is a non-seasonal Part-time/Full-time position works on weekends and afternoons/evenings (Monday to Saturday)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract