The Program Manager – Continuous Improvement proactively plans,establishes, and oversees processes for new customer, program, and service/productlaunches. The scope of this roleincludes being the point of customer contact for reports, SLA’s and KPI’s toensure the achievement of customer expectations and to drive continuousimprovement through training and utilization of industry proven tools such as lean,Six Sigma and other methods as applicable. This position will be located primarilyin Oakville, Ontario and report into the General Manager of Canadian Operationsand where applicable, liaise with Corporate and the Canadian Leadership Team.
Specifically, the responsibilitiesof this position include:
· Review, assess, and deploy specific processes asmandated by Customer and Industry requirements.
· Develop and implement procedures, instructions, andspecific process flows as required by program, regional, and corporaterequirements.
· Work with Quality to perform corrective actioninvestigations, determining root causes and defining corrective/preventiveaction plans and measures.
· Establish goalsand priorities based upon Corporate, Divisional, Regional and Customer specifiedrequirements.
· Collaborate, coach,and support Branch level leadership (Business Managers and Operations Managers)to ensure successful execution of planned performance improvement initiatives.
· Liaise withQuality and with customers for quality/process audits and assessments for areasof responsibility. Proactively engage with customers and internal functions toensure continued compliance and opportunities for improvement.
· Working with theLeadership team performs investigations and root-cause analysis for customer relatedissues. Drive problem solving through the use of industry recognized tools andtechniques. Evaluate process variability and capability to define and implementcontrol points through the use of Inspection Plans and Control Plans during newproduct/process launch.
· Review and monitorproduct/process data per customer requirements to ensure data integrity
· Engaged in RegionalOperations to develop, implement, and improve processes including but notlimited to: process flow, work instructions, visual aids, inspection standards,and training plan/training matrix, control plan, etc.
· Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Experience
· BS and/or equivalent in related Engineering/Technical/ProcessDisciplines
· 5 years’ experience in process improvement using best-in-classconcepts and tools.
· Direct customer interfacing experience is required.
· Experience in manufacturing, repair and/or a logisticsenvironment with electronics background is preferred.
· Proven knowledge and ability to conduct identification ofroot cause, drive improvement actions and resolve problems using methods includingbut not limited to: 8D, 5Whys, Fishbone, Pareto, cause and effect analysis,DOE, etc.
· Six Sigma Green Belt designation or equivalent required.Black Belt is preferred.
· Lean knowledge and lean experience required.
· Excellent analytical skills including written and verbalcommunication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with both internaland external customers. Ability to develop and deliver presentations to internaland external audiences (ie: Management, Technical/Process, and SupportingFunctions).
· Ability to identify gaps and formulate implementation plansto drive continuous improvements.
· Strong leadership skills to be able to gain employee/resourcebuy-in and support/accountability.
· Proficient in PC skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
· Working knowledge of Tableau is an asset
· Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills, andfollow-up skills (both internal and external customers)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations to a variety ofstakeholders
· Ability to work independently
· Must be able to communicate with all levels of management andresources
· Must be detail oriented and a team player
· Ability to read process flows and applicable instructions anddrawings
· Ability to motivate teams associated with service/quality deliverables
· Must be flexible in work duties and schedule
· Ability to decipher, translate, and flow-chart end-to-endbusiness processes
CTDI is not offeringvisa sponsorship for this position.
Founded in 1975, CTDI is a full-service,global engineering, repair and logistics company providing best-cost solutions tothe communications industry. CTDI's one-stop service commitment to customershas fueled the growth from a core business of network and CPE equipment repairthat includes, STB / CPE Division, Mobile & Consumer Electronics, NetworkServices, Network Deployment Solutions, Products and Supply. CTDI's customersinclude the major wireline and wireless telecom carriers, cable serviceproviders, and major OEMs from around the world. CTDI maintains its corporateheadquarters in West Chester, PA, and supports an expanding customer base withclose to 16,500 employees in over 100 facilities worldwide.
Job Type: Full-time