Come join AMAZING high performance team in Toronto!
Our client is an enterprise grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success.
Their service provides directory services, single sign-on, strong authentication, provisioning, workflow, and built in reporting. It runs in the cloud on a secure, reliable, extensively audited platform and integrates deeply with on premises applications, directories, and identity management systems.
You will be joining the team that defines their Feature Lifecycle and Administrator Experience. Your work will be front and center to thousands of customer administrators that drive functionality for millions of end users.
The team also own the Feature Toggle framework, which helps support CI/CD and the packaging of SKUs. They are at the intersection of admins, feature teams and sales automation.
- 4+ years of software development experience building highly-reliable, mission-critical software
- Experience working with a system of scale
- Excellent grasp of software engineering principles – data structures, algorithms and software design
- Strong understanding of server side technologies: caching and asynchronous processing
- Prior experience working on UI technologies (e.g. Backbone) highly desirable
- Prior experience designing highly-available RESTful APIs desirable
An overview of the tech stack:
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of beverages and snacks
- Subsidized cell phone and internet plans
- Mac hardware
- We use open source frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring Boot and Backbone.js
- We run on best of breed infrastructure including MySQL, GitHub, Memcached, Redis, Kinesis and Elasticsearch
- We make extensive use of virtualization and containers: AWS, Vagrant, Docker
- Our weekly production releases are made possible by Continuous Integration and sophisticated build, test and release automation leveraging Maven, npm, Artifactory, Chef, Ansible and the like
- We participate in the OpenSource community