IT IS OUR HONOR TO PROVIDE SERVICE TO THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED AND CONTINUE TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY.
Bayshore Medical Personnel is seeking a Family/ER physician with experience in occupational medicine/ disability case management to work on contract.
The Medical Advisor provides formal and informal medical opinions; diagnosis clarifications and advice to management and staff of the customer. This information is used in the determination of the medical assessment for disability and health care benefits on behalf of clients of the customer.
Language of work may be in English and/or French, depending on geographic location. Positions are available across Canada.
Benefits of working with Bayshore Medical Personnel
- No overhead costs or clinic fees
- Generous allotment of time for each patient
- Enjoy a great work/ life balance with flexible working hours between the hours of 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Paid on an hourly basis
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with active clinical practice of medicine, including disability medicine, and working in a team setting with other health and non-medical professionals.
Candidates must also possess:
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine and in “good standing” with the College of Physicians and Surgeons in the province or territory in which the candidate is licensed to practice
- Current malpractice insurance policy
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS (which Bayshore can facilitate)
Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) Certification (within the last two (2) years)