Since 1878, Western University has been committed to serving our communities through the pursuit of academic excellence and by providing students, faculty, and community members with life-long opportunities for intellectual, social, and cultural growth. We seek excellent students, faculty, and staff to join us in what has become known as the "Western Experience" - an opportunity to contribute to a better world through the development of new knowledge, new abilities, new connections, and new ways to make a difference.
The Department of Anesthesia & Perioperative Medicine of the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University, consists of 89 faculty, 46 residents and 20 clinical fellows are committed to patient-centered quality care.
Patient recruitment and interview for clinical research only
Skills, Abilities & Expertise:
- Research Data Entry
- Telephone follow up with study patients
- Other duties as assigned
- Detail-oriented with an ability to function and process information with high levels of accuracy
- Personable and courteous in working relationships with colleagues, students and the public
- Ability to collect and analyze data in an objective manner
- Familiarity with regulations and guidelines governing research
- Computer skills with the ability to learn and use software programs
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and effectively as a member of the team to achieve department goals
- Experience entering data on RedCap
Western offers a broad and exciting variety of part-time and temporary employment opportunities with ample room for job exploration and growth. Within our beautiful campus, you are part of a progressive work environment that promotes work/life balance including access to our state-of-the-art recreation centre. Apply for an opportunity to be part of the Western community and contribute to its success!
Applying at Western
To ensure that your application is given full consideration, please complete all relevant sections of the application. In addition, you can choose to supplement your application with a cover letter and current resume.
Consideration of applicants will include an assessment of previous performance, experience, and qualifications. Applicants should have oral communication skills in English.
Western Values Diversity
The University invites applications from all qualified individuals. Western is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or phone 519-661-2194.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.