We are Seeking 2 Bilingual Customer Care Associates to join our team!
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Care Associate to join our CCA Team at our location in Mississauga. The Bilingual Customer Care Associate is responsible for building strong relationships with their dedicated Accounts and representatives by providing consistent, high quality interactions. This includes communication by phone, email, and/or in-person with the client, their customers, other third parties and stakeholders (i.e. carriers, internal departments, etc.). As the first point of contact for all day-to-day operational activities the Bilingual Customer Care Associate will leverage their logistics and customer service experience, as well as effective communication skills to provide solutions that meet their client’s needs. The Bilingual Customer Care Associate is responsible for following Standard Operating Procedures and GMP requirements and ensuring that Key Performance Indicators are met or exceeded. The Customer Care Associate may also be required to participate in certain client specific and cross-functional projects, including IT/system enhancements.
- Receives, processes and edits customer orders via telephone, fax, email, EDI and web portals
- Monitors EDI transmissions for customers and advises clients of any discrepancies.
- Daily contact with buyers regarding P.O. discrepancies.
- Coordinates international shipments internally.
- Prepares draft documentation for customs clearance.
- Monitors shipment until destination arrival.
- Ensures all customer address updates are forwarded to Data Maintenance Coordinator.
- Ensure all item updates are forwarded to Data Maintenance Coordinator.
- Ensures all regional & contract pricing updates are forwarded to Data Maintenance Coordinator.
- Ensures all customer credit limits are forwarded to Data Maintenance Coordinator.
- Investigates customer debits and processes credits when applicable.
- Produces customer denial notices when applicable, as per Client requirements.
- Maintains and processes back-orders as required, as per Client requirements.
- Investigates and brings resolution for shortages, overages & damages.
- Initiates stock counts.
- Processes RA’s for customers in accordance to Clients Terms and Conditions.
- Investigates and logs all customer and client complaints including all service failures in the CRM and escalates as per Accuristix procedure.
- Logs all adverse events or product complaints reported by Customer in CRM and escalates as per Accuristix procedure
- Prints daily customer invoices and sends via mail or email.
- Reviews Operational Reports from prior business day.
- Reviews Carrier Exception Reports.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in customer service
- Must be Fluent in Both French and English
- Order Management experience
- Exposure to Client Management an asset
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Knowledge of EDI, TMS, and WMS an asset
- Data entry speed and accuracy required
ACCURISTIX believes in a diverse and accommodating workplace. Accuristix encourages and promotes applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity and disability or otherwise. ACCURISTIX is committed to providing full accommodation for persons with disabilities in all active processes and procedures including but not limited to the recruitment process. To request any accommodation you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternative formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact the main recruiting contact for the position to discuss your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Order Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- French (Required)
- English (Required)