A Little About Us:
Springfree Trampoline is a global brand within goba Sports Group, a company that is committed to inspiring people to Go Outside and Be Active. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial group with a fun, empowering and positive attitude.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for a General Manager, Sales & Events, who will drive sales in the Calgary market. Reporting to the Regional Manager – Western Canada, you will be accountable for all operations and activities related to entrenching the Springfree brand into the community and delivering sales growth by creating brand awareness through experiential marketing, gathering trial leads, and driving traffic to retail locations.
- Generate sales growth by leveraging a variety of platforms and channels such as community events and experiential marketing, that will develop networks within community groups to create brand awareness
- Lead and motivate Calgary direct retail staff, including all performance goal setting and reviews
- Develop talent and teamwork within the Springfree Full-Time and Part-Time team
- Work with Marketing to identify opportunities to drive traffic to stores and drive potential customers to experience Springfree first-hand
- Build and maintain a consistent high level of product knowledge, selling skills and customer service within the team
- Ensure the business projects a professional, brand centric and customer friendly environment
- Embed process and procedures related to retail operations, Occupational Health & Safety, Finance & Accounting, NetSuite & HR
What You’ll Bring:
- You understand that it takes a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to drive results.
- You’ve got experience developing plans that are focused on driving traffic and building brand awareness.
- You are results oriented and enjoy cross-functional work. You understand how sales, operations, e-commerce and marketing collaborate to drive business results.
- You are entrepreneurial, resourceful and self-motivated. You think creatively to identify opportunities for growth and new business.
- You have strong leadership and influencing skills with the ability to motivate others.
- You’ve got a College or University Degree.
- You have a minimum of 7-10 years relevant working experience
- You are organized and manage deadlines effectively
- You have experience managing multiple retail locations
- You are proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Experience in product trial or event marketing is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- general manager: 7 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)