Experienced Automotive 1st yr. Apprentice Technician/Lube Technician required:
Dodge Jeep Ramis family business which has a strong and committed Team with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We employ people who possess ideal characteristics, ability, experience, education and character. Our commitment to excellence in Customer Service is based on our long-standing belief that each of our customers represents the overall success of our business. Our customers appreciate our support in making their vehicle ownership a pleasant experience and know they can rely on us for all their automotive needs. For more information please view our website: http://www.roadsportchryslerdodgejeepram.com/*
The Job: The Apprentice/Lube Technician contributes to the operational efficiency of the shop by changing oil and servicing vehicles in accordance to Roadsport Chrysler and manufacturer guidelines, ensuring that our customer visits meet and exceed expectations The candidate must have previous Apprentice/Lube Technician experience and the ability to:
- Comply with Roadsport and manufacturer policies, along with local, provincial and federal laws including those governing the rules of the road, and health and safety
- Conduct oil changes and perform maintenance requirements in accordance to manufacturer guidelines
- Perform duties as outlined on repair orders and discuss status with Service Advisors/Service Manager
- Recording all pertinent information clearly on completed repair order
- Ensure internal/external customer vehicles are protected by using proper covers, such as seat, floor and fender covers
- Maintain vehicle records by documenting service, vehicle status and future repair requirements
- Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies, performing preventative maintenance and notifying Service Management of equipment condition
- Remain up to date on all automotive product knowledge, manufacturer updates, bulletins and recalls, and technical knowledge
- Achieving and maintaining CSI and service correctly.
- Work with the Service Department Team Members to achieve above regional/target averages scores
- Observe and report existing conditions and additional repairs to the appropriate parties
- Communicate effectively with Service and Parts staff
- Road test vehicle(s) as required to identify concerns and ensure quality control
- Assist in housekeeping of the shop and service department
The Qualifications required:
- Completion of 1st or 2nd Year Apprentice program
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract report.
- 1 Year + of Lube and Tire experience in an Automotive Dealership
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to work in a Team and independently with excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
- Welcoming Culture
- Competitive Compensation and Employee Benefits Package
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its Employees to ensure success for new team members.
- Opportunities for Advancement
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family
- Great Team Members and a fun place to work!
We offer continuous training and mentoring because we are committed to your career success and we invest in your future. If you feel you have what it takes to join our Team…apply now by sending your resume
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Technician: 2 years (Required)
- Scarborough, ON (Required)
- Drivers License & clean drivers report (Required)