DATA Communications Management is Canada's largest provider of business document management and communication services. DCM provides multi-channel, multi-media communications and information solutions. We are innovative and visionary as we focus on unique, high value solutions and on exceptional performance, delivering on our promises and commitments. We are seeking the services of:
Print Production Coordinator
This is a permanent full-time position located in our Calgary Smed Lane facility.
- To manage the print production requirements of our customers.
- Quotations, order entry process to create (coordinate) a work order for production.
- Managing Inventory, raw stock, and able to WIP stock from the warehouse.
- Overseeing the print production process to monitor overall quality levels and shipping dates.
- Assisting in the coordinating of resources to meet customers’ expectations. Includes ordering supplies and requesting quotes from suppliers.
- Ensuring that all communication including quotations, emails, customer information, and faxes are maintained.
- To immediately report all instances of customer complaints/concerns to the manager with a documented follow up report within 24 hours
- To participate in client meetings
- To participate in investigative and resolution process when issues occur.
- Item setup information / help with NAO/DSG Group and Sales.
- Tracking shipments for Sales / Customers.
- Ensure customer billing is correctly passed on to invoicing (credits, rebills and print orders).
- To correct any items missing on orders and to clarify with Sales/Customer
- Fully competent in understanding the process associated with accepting customer orders via DOL (Data On-Line)
- Coordinating production amongst various ImageNet locations across Canada.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Thorough knowledge of all print processes including both digital and offset
- Thorough knowledge of paper stocks and other raw materials used in the production process
- Able to work overtime to meet customer demands with little or no notice
- Strong Computer Skills including Microsoft Office, Email
- Excellent communication skills to interpret incoming information onto production staff
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Print Industry: 1 year (Preferred)