Immediate opening for Sales – Business Development Manager
Broadway Refrigeration & Air Conditioning are leaders in the design, installation, and service of multi-unit residential and commercial heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and refrigeration systems. Since 1957 we have served clients throughout Western Canada. Our extensive team of trade-qualified technicians are the foundation of our construction, retro-fit, service and maintenance capabilities. We are committed to the sound commissioning and start-up of all of our mechanical systems that can then be serviced and maintained by our in-house team of skilled technicians. We are committed to the longevity and successful training and career development of all of our staff. Join us today!
We are seeking a Business Development Manager/ Account Manager to promote and sell commercial HVAC and plumbing service agreements, projects, tenant improvement projects and retrofits. Prospects include but not limited to commercial and residential property managers, hospitality, industrial, institutional and higher education. The individual is responsible for new business development, retaining and increasing revenue from current customer relationships and promoting Broadway in an exciting fast paced team environment. The position demands strong sales, time management and business development skills.
Office is located in Burnaby (near Holdom Skytrain Station).
- Cold call for new business opportunities
- Response to RFQs, RFIs, RFPs
- Estimate projects, repairs, service agreements
- Site visits, site take offs
- Customer and industry events and networking
- You will receive uncapped earnings, car package, phone, RSPs
- Have a degree or diploma in business/marketing/engineering/project management or a ticket in a certified trade
- You have five years or more experience in the HVAC or mechanical industry
- Is team oriented
- Have strong emotional intelligence, analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer service experience a plus
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have proven time-management and organizational skills
- You are a self-starter
- Financially motivated
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment, the ability to handle stressful situations, work under pressure with tight deadlines
- You are computer savvy
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com