Who is Bronte Construction?
Bronte Construction prides itself on our innovative approach and expert team. Together, we successfully implement quality construction projects, with an embedded environmental focus, that enhance communities for generations. Our team lives and breathes our Foundation Principles which consists of Safety, Balance, Culture, Quality, and Character. Our organization is composed of long-term team members, who are passionate about doing their best work every day, on every site.
How We’re Different
- Annual Rankings for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 as one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada
- Awards for Environmental Project of the Year 2018
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- RRSP plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on weekly contributions
- Paid Vacation time off each year, in addition to statutory holidays
- Participation in yearly training and career development programs
- Project Performance Bonus Incentives
- Contribute to the overall morale and success of your crew
- Review drawings and specifications
- Tooling setups for rigs including duplex and down-hole hammers
- Installation of Tie-Back, Micropile, Anchors, Soil Nail, Cement Grouting and Chemical Grouting
A day in the life
- Operate assigned drilled
- Perform pre-operational inspections, safety checks, load chart calculations, and daily logs.
- Communicate with assigned crews.
- Ability to travel to work sites within Ontario
- Must be comfortable with survey equipment
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-3 years of drilling experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to perform physically demanding tasks outside in all types of weather and terrain
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent organizational, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills.
Bronte Construction believes in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination and complies with all laws regarding human rights in the province of Ontario, Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 to $65.00 /hour
- Drilling: 2 years (Required)
- Micropiling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Deep Foundation: 2 years (Preferred)