Bouclair Home offers a friendly and stimulating work environment. Focusing on creativity and innovation Bouclair will
accompany you through your professional accomplishment.
Our Merchandising team is growing and is seeking new talent for the MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT position at our
corporate office located in Pointe-Claire.
The Merchandising Assistant provides administrative support to the Merchandising team.
- Compile analysis reports related to merchandise turnover, sales and gross margin;
- Update data related to sales listings and send it to the IT department;
- Fill out purchase orders;
- Execute delivery follow-ups with the POB (purchase order book) and the shipment recap;
- Execute sample follow-ups;
- Create various memos and price change announcements, and send them to stores;
- Prepare credit letters for importation shipments or for cash transfers, and provide all the information to the
Accounting department concerning funds for supplier payments;
- Communicate with suppliers, the majority of them being in Asia, in order to solve problems and exchange
Experience and skills required :
- Prepare samples for printed advertisements;
- Revises drafts of the printed advertisements;
- Execute packaging requested by Marketing and follow up on these requests;
- Execute filing and data entry;
- Execute all other tasks required by an immediate supervisor.
- 1-2 years of experience in a related position.
- CEGEP Diploma – Fashion Marketing, Administration or equivalent years of experience.
- Bilingual French/English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent mathematical skills;
- Effective management of priorities in a context of tight production deadlines;
- Thorough and meticulous;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and Word. Knowledge of JDA MMS software is an asset.
This position challenges your ambitions? Don’t waste any time! Send our HR team you résumé at email@example.com.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Bouclair is committed to employment equity principle.
The masculine is used without discrimination and solely to lighten the text.
Bouclair in a few words …
Established in Montreal, Bouclair is a privately owned company and a lifestyle brand offering home fashion decor and
furniture at affordable prices. Distributed in its own retail stores across Canada and online, the products are designed
locally by an in-house team of designers and showcased in a coordinated manner creating a unique style to help customers
visualize their completed rooms.
Headquartered in Montreal, the company operates its stores across the country, employing over 1,200 people. The
company offers a full omni-channel shopping experience – customers have the choice of shopping in stores, online or
through its call centre.