Dundas Community Physiotherapy is a multidisciplinary clinic located in Dundas that offers Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Athletic Therapy and Registered Massage Therapy. We pride ourselves on our exceptional patient care as well as achieving integrity and excellence in all that we do.
Here we grow again! We are looking for a Registered Kinesiologist / Athletic Therapist to join our team of professionals. We are looking for someone who is a team player and who has a passion for patient care.
In this position, you would have a chance to partner with many experienced professionals in the field of health care including Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, and Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Utilizing various modalities including Ultrasound, TENS, and IFC
- Carrying out Manual Techniques as per the treatment plan
- Patient Education such as exercise programs, short and long term goals, etc.
- Properly documenting patient injuries and programs according to guidelines
- Completion of an undergraduate program in Kinesiology/Athletic Therapy or equivalent
- Experience in a clinical setting
- Strong team player
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with our established clinic
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday (no weekends!)
- Full time hours available (32 hours + per week)
- Two evening shifts per week
- Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business
- Some travel may be required as needed within the Greater Hamilton Area (for example: sick coverage and vacation coverage)
What We Offer:
- Paid training
- Comprehensive Compensation package
- Mentorship Program
- Development focused environment - continuous professional development
- Managerial support
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- clinical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Kinesiologist (Preferred)
- Athletic Therapy (Preferred)