Whistler Water Inc.is a distinguished industry leader in manufacturing and supplying premium bottled beverages. Locally owned and sourced, we have a highly motivated and committed team who believes in our company objective: to manufacture the highest quality beverages, while at the same time respecting our planet’s sustainable resources.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager;
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler is required to drive increased performance and accountability from the maintenance team. They will coordinate and schedule maintenance activities and inventory and liaise with internal departments and outside vendors.
- Coordinate activities, according to the production plan, for all maintenance staff and outside contractors.
- Coordinate all work activities, with the operations team, working within available downtime. Attend daily production meeting in order to liaise with the operations group.
- Track and record all goods delivered to the maintenance department and ensure that all purchase orders are closed out in the appropriate internal systems.
- Establish and organize maintenance inventory, optimizing inventory levels for critical spares and low dollar value spares.
- Follow-up on all PM activities that require corrective maintenance.
- Ensure that replacement parts are on hand prior to issuing PM and manual work orders.
- Liaise with outside vendors to set up vendor-stocked inventory and coordinate planned contract work.
- Investigate and solve issues on the plant floor in order to provide better planning for long-term solutions.
- Conduct work order analysis and provide weekly and monthly maintenance metrics KPI and report any irregularities in the reporting system
- Organize technical documentation accordingly for each machine
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Ability to perform additional support in maintenance functions (Mechanical or Electrical) is considered an asset
- Previous maintenance experience utilizing a preventative maintenance program, preferably in the food and beverage industry.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing is an asset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient with MS Office and other relevant computer software.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Must be able to balance a variety of competing demands in a friendly and professional manner
Job Type: Full-time