Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sure to inspect diagrams fully and install curves/straight lifts as per specification
- Explain to customers what you will be doing and answer any questions
- Respond promptly to resolve any customer concerns/complaints
- Complete tests on lift to ensure safety of the install
- Conduct demo with customers to ensure satisfaction before leaving site
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and repairs as necessary
- Complete necessary paperwork, upload info to customer file on AGS and take customer payments as required
- Ability for weekend work
- Occasional overnight stays required
- Maintain company vehicle
- Maintain company cell phone and tablet
- Bi-weekly inventory count
- Occasional travel to other provinces
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to positively represent the company to clients
- Professional demeanour and polished telephone communication skills
Competency (Skills and Abilities):
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Installs curved/straight stairlifts at customer sites and ensuring customer satisfaction for the hope of future business and referrals
- Repair stairlifts as needed
- High school or equivalent.
- Clean driver’s abstract.
- Occasional out of province travel.
- Mechanical or electrical aptitude is preferable.
- 2 weeks of training in Burlington, Ontario.
- Office Environment; sit, stand as required.
- Ability to lift between 70-110 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Installation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Niagara Falls, ON (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)