BAM, a Digital Experience Agency that thrives on passion and collaboration. We aim to personalize the experience between people and brands, build initiatives that convert, and challenge the norm by asking questions. We're committed to exploring new angles, adapting to ever changing circumstances and moving forward with our team in new and exciting ways.
We’ve been in the business for 20 years and in the time that we've started, the journey has been phenomenal. Our current client list includes a who’s who of Fortune 500 companies: Pepsi, P&G, 3M and Reckitt Benckiser, with a second office located in New York City. What’s our secret sauce, you might ask? We call it “Careiosity.
Passionate about the value of building conversations on social platforms, the Social Engagement Coordinator is an integral part of the BAM team, helping our clients to increase their social media presence and community engagement. Reporting directly to the Content Strategy Manager, you will drive the successful execution of social platform engagement efforts for our clients, through social listening activities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Soial Media Campaigns
- Participate in creating social media strategy documents for clients
- Gather campaign elements for social media platform set-up
- Develop content for client platforms
- Create editorial and conversation calendars
- Work with creative team in their development of social assets
- Post content to client platforms (direct and via social tools)
- Moderate and respond to comments/feedback from our clients’ communities
Social Media Community Engagement
- Moderate for some clients and be the liaison with their consumer affairs department
- Generate a monthly engagement report that will be sent to the client
- Post on the clients’ various social channels regularly and make sure all posts go live in a timely manner and error free
- Support various efforts related to Influencer Marketing campaigns. This includes, helping vetting influencers, getting content approved by the client and sending products to content creators.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Previous experience engaging with social communities
- University degree or college diploma in a related field: marketing, journalism or communications preferred
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Knowledge of Social Studio a plus
- Knowledge of the different social media platforms and how to post/schedule publications
- Strong creative writing skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to deal with stress, pressure and tight deadlines
*** Candidates that wish to be considered for the position must submit a portfolio containing samples of writing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (required)