We are a proud team that works hard to maintain our great reputation and we need YOU to join us!
Looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor 2 days/week - Tuesdays and Wednesdays - for when our Executive Housekeeper is on days off. For the right candidate, this position is to be in training for our full time Executive Housekeeper position when our current one retires early in the coming year. There is also an opportunity to gain more shifts prior to that as a Room Attendant, Laundry Attendant and Breakfast Bar Attendant, so YOUR versatility and availability will determine how many hours you work.
The base rate for these positions is $14.50/hr for Room Attendant and when filling the supervising role it is $15.50/hr to start. A small increase will occur after the 3 month probation and there would be annual increases after that time at the beginning of every year. Once full time as Executive Housekeeper a competitive salary and extended health benefits will be discussed.
Enjoy working with a fantastic brand, take advantage of employee rates at over 5000 hotel properties worldwide and have the privilege of working with a great team! What are you waiting for, tell us why we should invite YOU to our team.
You MUST have:
* OPEN AVAILABILITY - must be able to work weekends/weekdays as needed
* no less than 5 years housekeeping experience
* preferably experience at a major chain/brand hotel
* experience with inspecting hotel rooms
* a confident but friendly way of communicating with others
* experience in supervising staff
* a positive proactive approach to problem solving and coaching others
* a willingness to work with a team, as a team, to get a job done
* excellent English skills
* SOLID daycare arrangements if you care for small children
* reliable transportation
* basic computer skills - able to take online training
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your opportunity at our property!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour