For over 50 years Bayshore Home Health has been enhancing the quality of life, dignity and independence of Canadians across the country. As one of Canada’s largest providers of home and community healthcare Bayshore offers competitive compensation, benefits and flexibility to our dedicated staff. We work together every day to create moments that matter.
We are growing again and we are looking for additional weekend staff in our Oshawa Branch. As a Client Service Coordinator you would be the main point of contact to our Staff and Clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client inquiries regarding requests for care and service
- Schedule nurses and caregivers for care and service assignments
- Report and Collaborate with team members
- Complete data entry and maintain accurate current scheduling documentation.
- Assist with training and mentoring of new staff
- Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify the Supervisors; maintain appropriate documentation
Saturdays in local Branch 8:30-4:30
Every second Sunday from home 8:30am-4:30pm
Minimum - Secondary School Diploma. Completion of a recognized Program, such as the Licensed/Registered Practical Nurse Program and/or a Medical Terminology course is preferred.
A minimum of two years related customer service experience, preferably in healthcare.
Other Skills and Abilities
Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills; proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team; ability to meet deadlines and strong commitment to continual learning; demonstrated competency in keyboarding and Windows scheduling software; ability to operate all standard office equipment; proficiency in written and spoken English as well as French in Branch Offices that provide service to French speaking clients.