The Wood Automotive Group and Advantage Ford are expanding again! Seeking an All Makes / All Models Reconditioning Technician to join our growing Service Team at Advantage Ford.
At Advantage Ford we are busy! We offer an excellent working environment, benefits and top industry pay!
The Automotive Technician we are seeking will be; a team player with a focus on efficiency, will have strong quality of workmanship, good attention to detail, be a quick learner and have the ability to adapt and assist in multiple tasks with a strong commitment to customer service.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in repairing Ford models, with specific experience in electrical diagnostics.
Some of the job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Complete vehicle inspections (out-of-province and safety inspections), recommend repairs as required, warranty repairs as per Ford specifications, complete repairs as per estimates in a timely fashion, road test vehicle after repairs are complete to ensure repairs are done properly, maintain high quality of workmanship, maintain tools, equipment and shop, and diagnose problems using proper procedures.
- The successful individual would be responsible for quality workmanship, and be committed to customer service. A current, clean driver’s abstract is required.
- Journeyman Red Seal required
- All makes, all models reconditioning
- A current, clean driver's abstract
- A valid AB drivers license
Why Work for the Wood Automotive Group:
- Benefits Package: We have an outstanding benefits package for our employees and families that covers 90% of prescription drugs, 80% of general dentistry, and resources including Financial Advisory Services, Nutritional Counselling, Legal Advisory Services, and much more!
- Pension Plan: To support our goal of building our employees’ careers and helping employees plan for retirement. Wood Automotive Group offers a pension plan with employer contributions – free money!
- Health & Wellness: Wood Automotive recognizes that a healthy lifestyle is an essential part of personal, family and workplace well-being. YMCA and Goodlife Fitness has partnered with our company to offer corporate rates and other great discounts exclusively to our employees and families
- Career Opportunities: We have nine business locations, where we have excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. We love to grow within! In addition, there are many Group social events and company perks. Come join our team for more!
About Wood Automotive Group
We are proud to be celebrating our 40th year anniversary! This is your opportunity to join a leader in the automotive sales & service industry. Wood Automotive Group believes in hard work, honesty, and collaboration. Every member of the team is valued and recognized for their contributions to the overall success of the business. Wood Automotive Group is committed to building from within and recruitment objectives are focused on finding the right cultural fit. People are their greatest asset and they seek those who want to truly develop a career with a growing organization.
The Wood Automotive Group, one of Alberta's largest automobile retailers proudly represents Ford, Lincoln, Honda, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler and Volkswagen as well as hundreds of pre-owned models. The Wood team has worked hard providing unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing and quality products. Committed to education and community, the company is a long-standing sponsor of the SAIT Automotive Business Administration program, as well as a proud supporter of many organizations. Those include the Woodridge PREP Centre, The Salvation Army, the SSUBI ("Hope") Foundation, KidSport, and the Shaw Charity Classic.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person