Lead Senior Amazon Marketing Manager
Do you thrive off of identifying and applying strategies to optimize brand performance on Amazon, test new methods, improve ratings and listing traffic and double down on the highest return (ROAS) channels to grow our portfolio of Amazon e-commerce companies? Are you and expert on SEO and can you identify opportunities to enhance SEO. Are you excited to review opportunities for current and emerging trend on the Amazon marketplace and do you have in-depth knowledge of SEO, data-driven strategies to enhance our brands overall performance? We are looking for a Lead/Senior Amazon Marketing Manager.
At Moonshot Brands, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful ecommerce businesses and to create happy successful entrepreneurs.
We are Moonshot Brands a company backed by some of the world's most prominent venture capitalists and Y-combinator, who back some of the most well know technology companies and e-commerce brands on the planet, including Airbnb, DoorDash, Stripe, Coinbase, Instacart, Dropbox, Faire, Brex, Twitch, Truepill, Lambda School, Vidyard, Nurx and Clearbanc.
We are Moonshot Brands a Venture Capital and Y-combinator backed company (W21) that has investors who have backed some of the most well know e-commerce brands on the planet. We acquire, operate, and grow profitable e-commerce brands that sell on Amazon and DTC and empower happy entrepreneurs who can either join our company or sell their company to us and move on and free-up to pursue their next business. We provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and a playbook to help companies reach the next level.
We know how to optimize and run these businesses better than anyone else because we've run and sold five of them. As entrepreneurs ourselves, we are building the acquisition process that we would have loved to experience when we sold our businesses in the past. Our founding team members are serial entrepreneurs with 5 exits, including an online used car marketplace, Shift.com now listed on the NASDAQ and an e-commerce site, focused on home goods acquired by a private equity firm. The founders are Wharton and MIT graduates who have deep E-commerce, Technology, M&A, Finance, and Hedge Fund experience including Bridgewater Associates, McKinsey, and Airbnb. We are building the world's best team to build a company by operators for operators as we know we will build the company that changes the entire e-commerce landscape and would love to add the best like-minded people to our dream team. If you'd like to be part of this Moonshot which will be a fun fast-paced rocket-ship that will change the future of e-commerce brands and you think you can keep up and add significant value to our mission we'd love to hear from you.
Where would this person be located? Great question! We're a remote-first company and hope to hire this Lead Content Strategist anywhere between the ET - PT time zones.
Interested in learning more? Let's get into the details:
Do you want to be part of our journey? Apply today:
About the Lead/Senior Amazon Marketing Manager position
We are looking for a leader and deeply experience marketer with exceptional knowledge in growth on Amazon in addition to organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts on Amazon. This would include: Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, PDAs, DSP, etc.
Lead/Senior Amazon Marketing Manager responsibilities are:
- You are responsible for the Amazon marketing activities (in particular Sponsored Ads, DSP, AMG) across our brands and also SEO (get us to the top)
- Lead and strengthen the Amazon PPC marketing team
- Engaging in high-level business and strategy discussions with the founders when looking at new companies at acquire and at portfolio companies
- Assist company founders in identifying attractive acquisition targets and review potential acquisition from an Amazon marketing perspective with the founding team
- Optimize PPC advertising strategies for Amazon and manage growth forecast and campaigns
- Daily control of ACOS, profit, and spend across multiple brands
- Develop and maintain Amazon expertise for current and emerging trends
- Monitor keyword ranking and measures for improvement
- Assume special projects or duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in the field of Amazon Marketing Services (Advertising Console/AMS), ideally also DSP, AMG, and practical experience in Amazon SEO
- Experience in SEO on Amazon a must and off Amazon is a bonus
- Fast learner, analytically minded, team player
- A strong financial/analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Work with an experienced team and founders with a growth mindset that you can learn from every moment and share your knowledge
Apply today and help us build and grow the best portfolio of companies on Amazon.