Do you chew up rejection and spit it out?
Are you extremely likable, when you're out on the town you bump into multiple people you know?
If the above sounds like you, then keep going!
Transformations Landscaping Ltd is an established, award winning landscaping company offering year-round employment with a team oriented, work life balance environment. We’ve been providing commercial and residential landscape services to our clients in the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland since 2007.
Transformations focuses on company values: Communication, Lifestyle and Knowledge. These building blocks have created a team with great culture, who have a lot of fun, enjoy working hard, while looking for ways to improve. We all take great pride in the work that we do and work to reach our goals together. You’ve never worked for a trades business like this before. Check us out at www.transformationslandscaping.com
Job Description: The Business Development Specialist; develops strategies for new work while building and estimating projects, to deliver high quality proposals for existing and new business opportunities.
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Cell, Company Vehicle, Benefits Package
Apply with current resume and tell us about yourself!
Responsibilities and Duties
· Business development
· Account management
· Determine scopes of work by identifying and clarifying client’s opportunities and needs, studying requests from internal and external clients, and attending strategy meetings.
· Identify and communicates risks associated with quotes and proposals.
· Develop quotes and full proposals by creating new content and editing existing material to client’s requirements.
· Coordinate internal requirements for proposal creation, particularly pertaining to the level of effort required for the work plan.
· Maintain department quality control and assurance and best practices by using templates, following quote-writing standards, and maintaining quotation support databases.
· Maintain department estimating standards as they are related to the level of effort required for a project by involving various departments.
· Undertake lead generation, marketing tasks, and identify new partnership opportunities.
· In your application please tell us your favorite summer activity. Resumes without will not be considered.
· Support corporate initiatives, trade shows, conferences, and exhibits to effectively market Transformations services and products and attend as required.
· Implement annual sales and marketing strategies.
Perform other duties as required.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Post Secondary Degree in Business, Science, or other related discipline, or equivalent experience.
· Experience in providing estimates of level of effort is considered an asset.
· Experience in consulting is considered an asset.
· Experience with horticulture/trades industry.
· Excellent professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Excellent planning and organization skills.
· Excellent math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Outgoing and positive
· A Genuine and trustworthy person that will contribute to our work environment in a positive way.
· Always looking for ways to improve yourself as well as the company as a whole.
Job Type: Full-time