Who we are
We are a team of real estate professionals dedicated to providing our clients with the ultimate service. For over a decade, we’ve produced top results, thanks to our comprehensive knowledge of the GTA housing market, attention to detail and ability to connect on a personal level with each of our clients. We’re a growing organization who embraces digital trends, believes in collaboration and supports the personal and professional development of our employees. Our brand-new, open-concept office is just minutes from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre.
Are you an accomplished and versatile digital content creator with a passion for cities and real estate? Can you produce writing that both educates our clients and drives sales? Can you write content with an analytical and statistical focus?
GTA Homes, an award-winning team of real estate professionals specializing in the pre-construction condominium market, is seeking a creative and motivated individual to join our marketing department as a full-time digital content writer.
If you thrive in a small but ambitious team environment and have a proven track record of researching and writing exceptional content for online marketing purposes, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, write and edit content that both reflects our brand and is formatted for SEO, including blog posts, promotional material, informational guides, social media posts and video scripts
- Conduct research using a variety of methods, from government documents to personal interviews with industry professionals
- Find statistics on cities, neighbourhoods and real estate projects and apply them to content in an analytical format
- Manage content for our social media feeds, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, while identifying trends to increase user engagement
- Collaborate with marketing team in creation of web pages, social media, blog posts and email campaigns
- Research emerging content marketing trends and present to senior marketing staff as needed
- Edit and refine miscellaneous content as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- University or College diploma in a writing or media-related field and 2 - 5 years of related experience
- A diverse portfolio of digital content that showcases a range of writing styles
- A proven track record of creating material that reflect brand philosophies and contributes positively to inbound marketing strategies
- Experience using content management systems, including Hootsuite and WordPress
- Motivated and organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Awareness of current and shifting content marketing trends
- A skilled multi-tasker, who can handle multiple deadlines and work within a changing environment
- Excels in a team setting, yet comfortable working independently on tasks when required
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the Canadian real estate market a bonus, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
- writing: 3 years (Required)
- College or University Degree (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- writing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)