Security Analyst – Needed
· Knowledge of current Cyber Security practices
· Experience providing Advisory services to all levels of an organization up to Senior business and Information Technology Leaders.
· Experienced in Information Communication and Technology policies, standards, guidelines or procedures development
· Experience with ISO/IEC 27000 Family of security control framework within the last three (3) years
· Must have completed at least two (2) Risk Assessments within the last twelve (12) months using the Government of Canada’s HTRA methodology
· Experience with the federal Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) cybersecurity assessment methodology within the last three (3) year
· Experience implementing and supporting QRadar for SIEM or log management within the last three (3) years.
· Experience deploying and supporting Venafi for digital certificate lifecycle management within the last five (5) years
· Experience conducting Risk assessments for a Canadian financial institution within the last twelve (12) months.
· Comprehensive knowledge of multiple OS platforms with an emphasis on Windows Server and Linux
· In-depth knowledge of enterprise network services and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, Active Directory, HTTP)
· Understanding of digital evidence gathering as it pertains to various investigation scenario
· Experience with various open source and commercial forensic tools that support both desktop, tablet and mobile devices
Reference ID: Security Analyst-095
Job Types: Full-time, Contract