Christian addiction treatment center is looking for a part time Overnight Support Person.
Hours: 11pm-7am overnight shifts
Meal prep and cleaning responsibilities:
Individuals would need to efficient in the following:
- meal prep (some cooking)
- organizing (including some paperwork)
- (Above would need to be completed with as minimum noise as possible)
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- watch video surveillance of properties
- ensure all clients that get up go back to there rooms
- supervising / aiding clients if they get up.
- some light cleaning
- limited encouraging conversations that will help clients through recovery; and back to sleep.
- snow removal when ever needed (any time it snows)
- take care of emergency situations, by following protocols
- note taking of all client activities throughout night.
- follow strict client protocols
Please DO Apply if You Are:
- Passionate about helping people
- Someone who takes initiative
- Flexible in deviating from schedule as client needs dictate
- Have firm boundaries in dealing with clients
- Able to uphold client confidentiality, and dislike gossip.
- Clean from Drugs and Alcohol and willing to take random drug tests.
Please DON’T Apply If You Are:
- Cant stay awake through the night
- Unable to follow protocol
- Want to talk with others through night, rather then working.
- Wanting to do YOUR-OWN work on site, rather then fulfilling our companies needs.
- Unwilling to keep surroundings clean and tidy at all times, including paperwork.
- Going to watch movies etc. while on shift.
- Uninterested in addiction & recovery
- Not a people person
- Enjoy gossip, and find it difficult to leave your personal life at home.
If candidate is in recovery themselves, we do require a minimum of 3-5 years of sobriety. Taking into consideration individuals mental health state and what they have been doing to maintain there sobriety. A individual in long term recovery is an asset.
Please send a cover letter along with your resume expressing the following:
- Your availability
- Why you are interested in this specific job
- What is your understanding of the 12 steps and do you agree with them.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Casual