General Labour - Packer
Colonial Cookies - InterBake Canada (formerly Weston Foods)
135 Otonabee Drive, Kitchener, ON
Full time permanent position.
$18.87/hour + $1.25/hour afternoon shift premium & $2.00/hour night shift premium.
*** Candidates must be able to work ALL shifts (days, afternoons and nights) to apply. ***
Shift Schedule runs from Monday-Friday + a mandatory Saturday Overtime, if needed.
At Interbake Foods, we bake cookies, crackers, cones and wafers products in 6 facilities across Canada and the USA, conducting our business with integrity, contributing to our communities, and fostering a respectful culture.
In November of 2021, all Weston Foods baking divisions were acquired by Hearthside Food Solutions. Founded in 2009, today Hearthside operates 43 production facilities in the US, Canada and Europe, employing over 11,000 people. In an industry growing at 2%, we made the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies list three straight years. Our customers are some of the world’s finest food companies.
As a general labour packer, in a typical day you:
- Must have/maintain regular & consistent attendance.
- Must adhere to all safety, sanitation and good manufacturing practices.
- Have ability to perform repetitive work.
- Make decisions regarding the product quality, packaging material and movement of the crew.
- Must adhere to all safety, sanitation and good housekeeping practices.
- Duties include package cookies, case packing and general duties.
- Duties shall be assigned by the employer, including other duties outside the work area.
- Ability to follow procedures according to company standards.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.