- Minimum 1 year automotive experience
- Change brake pads and rotors
- Remove, install and balance tires (training provided on machines)
- Wheel alignment (training provided on machine)
- Perform general vehicle mechanical repairs
- Must have experience working on various makes and models
What we offer:
Exceptionally clean and modern work environment with specialty tools available
Family-owned business with an excellent reputation in the community since 1994
Excellent opportunities for future career growth
Work/Life balance with flexible hours available
We can provide you with an exciting and rewarding career working with an established and growing company. We have a great work environment and provide hands-on learning opportunities for apprentices.
Email your resume or contact us at 416-745-4865 to setup an immediate interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour