Sinclair Supply Ltd. is one of Western Canada's leading wholesale distributors of HVAC, Refrigeration and Hydronic products; serving the HVAC industry and our customers since 1946. Our team in Lethbridge, Alberta is currently looking for a self-motivated and experienced Sales Representative to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the Regional Branch Manager, the Sales Representative will provide friendly and knowledgeable advice, service and sales support to all HVACR customers.
· Assist customers who purchase material at the Branch counters.
· Research product for customers and provide recommendations on our assortment of products.
· Drive sales growth through ownership of counter merchandising and product promotion.
· Enter, pick and pack sales orders generated at the counter.
· Maintain and clean the counter area including any merchandising displays.
· Inform the Purchasing Team when stocks levels are low.
· Follow up on backorders with vendors and provide customers accurate delivery dates.
· Process returns to customers both on account and cash sales including paperwork in compliance with all procedures.
· Respond to after hours emergency calls per schedule and as requested by Branch Manager.
· Assist the delivery of goods and services to customers who purchase material at the Branch counters.
· Partake in all aspects of branch warehousing and inventory as per Sinclair Supply policies, procedures and practices;
· Pick, stage, pack, put away items, and record the movement of inventory and assets inside or outside of the branch.
· Act as a key point of contact within the Branch in the absence of the Regional Branch Manager.
· Uphold Sinclair Core Values at all times.
· Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Branch Manager, Regional Branch Manager or General Sales Manager.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
· High School Diploma, post- secondary Education in Technical College, or Industry Trade School
· Knowledge of products sold in HVACR Industry is highly preferred
· Minimum 2+ years of experience with customer service or counter sales in a Wholesale/Distribution Environment
· Outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills
· Comprehensive product knowledge and willingness to continually learn about new product offerings.
· Excellent relationship building skills with customers, vendors and teammates
· Able to learn and operate the applicable software system (Eclipse) used to process orders
· Forklift experience would be an asset and/or the willingness to learn how to operate material handling equipment
We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, a commission program, a group benefit package and an RRSP matching program.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
By submitting your resume and personal information to Sinclair Supply Ltd., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Sinclair Supply Ltd. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time