K1 Speed Canada is growing, and we’re looking for a passionate, dedicated, and team-oriented Assistant Manager to join our team at our newest location in Montreal and help us WOW our customers.
As Assistant Manager of K1 Speed Montreal, your primary focus will be to provide a fun, safe and efficient racing environment for our customers. You will coordinate with the General Manager in order to provide the means and supplies necessary to operate the facility, and will assist with staff management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting with staffing duties including: recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, disciplining, and firing
- Cash handling duties including preparation of tills, change fund maintenance, and preparation of deposits
- Customer interaction and auditing of customer experience
- Ensuring that cashier personnel adhere to correct cash handling procedures and sell effectively
- Ensuring that track personnel run races safely and efficiently
- Ensuring that mechanic personnel maintain our karts in peak working condition
- Ensuring that all staff are strictly adhering to company policies and providing outstanding customer service
- Ordering and purchasing operational supplies, concessions, and retail merchandise
- Performing operational paperwork duties including safety, accounting and inventory
- Contributing to schedules and employee communications
- Corresponding with and providing regular reports to General Manager
- Expanding the marketing and promotional presence of K1
- Maintaining the effective operational feasibility of the center
- Maintaining the highest standard of facility appearance including storage areas and the parking lot
- Coordinate with General Manager to ensure that all facility maintenance is performed quickly
High school diploma or post secondary school degree. At least one year experience and/or training in a management or supervisory role.
- Must be organized, assertive, and able to make decisions in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be a good communicator and lead by example
- Must be available for evening and weekend shifts
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and extended health benefits package. If you’re looking for a great opportunity with a growing company, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)