Waterland Private Equity is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Investment Analyst to join our Nordic team.
Waterland is a leading, European Private Equity firm that supports entrepreneurs in realising their growth ambitions. With substantial financial resources and committed industry expertise, Waterland enables its portfolio companies to achieve accelerated growth both organically and through acquisitions. Your base will be in Copenhagen with a focus on Nordic investments, but as many of our investment projects entail establishing an international perspective, you will be an integral part of the pan-European investment team, with offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, The UK and Poland. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a fast growing office that will shape Waterland’s investments in the Nordic region.
As an Investment Analyst, you will become part of a dynamic environment with motivated colleagues. You will take part in all the different aspects of private equity investments, including the following:
- Identification and preparation of detailed analyses of new investments
- Preparation and structuring of all aspects of acquisitions, stand alone and add-on investments
- Manage due diligence and participating in the negotiation process and closing
- Market- and Industry analyses in support of investments
- Communication with industry experts and other Waterland advisors
You will also be very involved in and working closely with 1-2 portfolio companies, which will include the following responsibilities:
- Development of growth strategies for portfolio companies
- Monitoring of investments and providing active support for portfolio companies in connection with the implementation of growth initiatives
- Identification and execution of potential add-on acquisitions
- Preparation and execution of the exit process
- Ambitious and passionate about working in Private Equity
- MBA, Master’s degree such as Cand. Merc., Cand. Polit., Cand. Oecon or similar
- 1-3 years of experience in Private Equity/Venture Capital, Business/Corporate Development, Investment Banking and/or Consulting
- Significant deal/transaction experience
- Comprehensive working-knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Strong quantitative skills including experience with financial modeling, financial analysis, valuation and accounting
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with peers, senior team members, management teams and advisors
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Team player and dedicated to keeping deadlines
- Fluent in Danish and English both spoken and written.
Interested candidates; please send your application, CV and other relevant documents to email@example.com as soon as possible and before January 10, 2020.
For further information or queries, please contact Ann Ulvskjold, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +45 7111 9799.