This role is responsible for content creation and implementation for a real estate brokerage. This includes styling, photography, videography, graphic design and/or all forms of asset generation in order to achieve the visual aesthetic that aligns with the brand.
- Collaborate with management to plan and create content aligning with client and/or campaign
- Create assets that are optimized for social media channels and marketing needs, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter and websites. This is in the form of photography, videography, gifs, cinemagraphs, graphic design and other various assets as directed.
- Create Facebook and Instagram ads including creating custom target audiences, retargeting campaigns, etc
- Manage all aspects of photo and video shoot logistics, product styling and composition.
- Amend and edit any content requests from clients and management.
- Provide event photography and videography as needed and assigned.
- Support team projects during various events and initiatives (PR events, influencer events, etc.) by taking on various roles to execute event or campaign.
- Make connections with local businesses and people.
- Take direction from Creative Lead and collaborate with Creative Team, sharing best practices and expertise.
- Stay up to date on new methods and technologies that pertain to role.
- Openly willing to try and learn the latest trends in photography/videography and social media marketing.
- Undertake tasks as assigned with flexible hours.
- Working knowledge and access to Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Google Drive, and other Adobe Suite Software.
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, manage deadlines, and possess initiative to work independently on projects.
- Some previous experience with shooting video and graphic design.
- You possess a deep knowledge of digital and social media technologies.
- You are a creative team player.
- You are comfortable with client-facing communication.
- Excellent copywriting skills and the desire to write engaging text.
- A passion for social and online media.
Think you are up to the challenge? Please send us your CV and portfolio sample. We look forward to receiving your application
Job Type: Full-time