Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
The role of the Program Coordinator is to assist various Operational programs with the internal and external communications and processes required across the respective line of businesses to include Work from Home Agents. This includes tracking the status of new employees, coordinating the efforts of team members, answering candidate and employee questions, owning updates to program processes and etc. The Program Coordinator will focus on administrative duties to include documentation (completing required templates) and communication (collecting status information, meeting notes, reporting etc.). Job is Clerical and administrative in nature with strong attention to detail and strong communication skill. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 1-2 years of general work experience
- Liaises with Training Manager, SDM, Management team and associated departments as needed
- Suggest changes to Program Processes and documents as needed (strong focus on work from home agents)
- Coordinates with Logistics and IT to ensure correct dates for related activities.
- Plans and schedules equipment deployment with Desktop Field Support and communicates schedule to WFH new hires
- Ensures no schedule conflicts (equipment delivery time, testing appointment times, orientation etc.)
- Communicates all relevant information to new Work at Home employees (equipment delivery, set up, testing appointment times, orientation and training times/dates etc.
- Fields questions that new hires may have, collects info needed and communicates back to New Hires and to work streams as needed
- Obtains copies of Employee Contact information and makes available for the trainer assigned to the class
- Coordinates with Logistics and IT to ensure correct dates on deliveries
- Tracks issues and trends and provides feedback / reporting
- Maintains a tracker of work from home classes for each program to keep track of requirements (i.e. return labels, legal letters, equipment issues, etc.)
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong acumen for accuracy
- Effective and efficient processing skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Minimum high school education
- Computer literacy
- Overtime may be required in meeting deadlines
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
- Travel may be required – up to 50%
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.