Construction Inspectors are required for various highway and bridgework projects in GTA, including Barrie, Markham and Oakville. Candidates must posses either an OACETT accreditation of C.Tech, or C.E.T. and RCSI (Road Construction Senior Inspector) or a P. Eng designation from Professional Engineers Ontario.
Duties will include,
- visually observing contractor’s operations to ensure compliance to the plans, specifications and material requirements of the contract.
- preparation of daily reports in Inspector’s Diary related to contractor’s operations.
- interpretation of contract drawings and specifications.
- ensuring contract requirements are being met by the contractor.
- performing inspection tasks of the work as detailed in the Contract Administration and Inspection Task Manual.
Candidates should have previous inspection experience on projects involving hot mix paving, grading, sewer and watermain installation, concrete removal and repair and reinforced concrete construction.
Reference ID: HCI CT2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour