OfficeGénie inc. is the first and only practice management, appointment setting and employee recruitment/training service in Montreal specializing in plastic surgery and medico-aesthetic clinics. A team of highly experienced administrators that are devoted to one thing only: helping surgeons reach their full potential business goals and creating stellar teams!
OfficeGénie inc. is committed to recruiting people who strive to excel in their work environment and who are looking for great opportunities to work along some the most sought after medical practitioners and be an integral part of their teams.
We want to hire a hard working sales coordinator looking to excel at a full time time position alongside a "quickly" expanding plastic surgery clinic. Must be able to work in a very fast-paced, high volume environment and have optimal personable and sales skills.
Must be proficient in both French and English.
The ideal candidate would be pleasant and outgoing with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Must be able to work both autonomously and within the framework of a team.
Last but not least, they would have a patient-first mindset as some circumstances require a higher level of tact, patience, and initiative to be properly managed. The candidate would have to be able to read and assess each patient’s individual needs and act accordingly.
Previous medical office experience is ABSOLUTELY necessary.
We are looking for one RELIABLE sales and surgical coordinator to help patients plan and book surgeries as well as assist patients through their transformation journey.
- Take payments
- Answer phones/emails/socials
- Perform appointment confirmations
- Book surgeries
- Plan surgeons' schedules
- Plan patient appointments
- Order medical equipment for the surgeons when necessary
Requirements are the following:
- Experience as a medical receptionist or surgical coordinator
- Experience with patient database
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French) (NON NEGOTIABLE)
- Hard-working and motivated to learn about facial and body aesthetic treatments and cosmetic surgery
- Punctual and reliable
- Understands the importants of high quality patient care and the business' needs
- Negotiable, employee must be at the clinic when surgeons are meeting the patients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 22-24$ per hour + bonus, paid monthly
(percentage based on sales scale, VERY COMPETITIVE FOR MONTREAL CLINICS!!!!)
- Are you planning on being a Medical Receptionist in 5 years? Please just answer
YES or NO.
- Medical receptionist: 1 year - NON NEGOTIABLE
- Janeapp: 1 year preferred
- Medesync 1 year preferred
- Patient NOW 1 year preferred
- Any EMR software 1 year preferred
- English written/spoken (MUST)
- French written/spoken (MUST)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Desjardins, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- PLASTIC SURGERY OR COORDINATION: 1 year (required)
- ENGLISH AND FRENCH (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-05-26