Our multinational client is looking for an Administrative Assistantwho will support their VP's office and team. He/She will be responsible for calendar management, invoice and expense management, travel and other administrative tasks .
This is a full time, 18 month contract opportunity, located in Downtown Toronto and Mississauga.
- Creating and reviewing expense reports in accordance with the company policy (accuracy, compliance and timely submission) for the business group management team using the Expense Tool.
- Book Travel for the management team using the Travel tool
- Calendar management – schedule meetings using Microsoft Outlook
- Maintain communication with all internal and external clients
- Reporting, PowerPoint presentations and data management
- Manage work with great accuracy and organization
- Other administrative duties as required
- 1 year of administrative or coordination experience
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- High energy, enthusiasm and flexible on work hours
- Open to travelling to Mississauga.
Job Type: Contract