Lone Star Mercedes-Benz is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our passionate industry leading marketing team.
The Marketing Specialist is a member of the Marketing team; responsible for the primary development, management and the successful execution of various marketing strategies for the dealership. The Marketing Specialist is a self-starter and creative thinker who enjoys wearing multiple hats. They are highly skilled at project management and workflow, comfortable with liaising with internal stakeholders and external vendors and ensuring deliverable are on time. The Marketing Specialist is tech-savvy, skilled in marketing, graphic design, and analytics and understanding how to measure data. If you have a positive can-do attitude and want to grow your career while being part of a busy team, please read on!
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Lead all external advertising campaigns from development of concept, management of campaign roll out, post-campaign reports and management of advertising budget.
- Ensure that all marketing activities adhere to brand and visual identity guidelines to maximize impact of messaging and effectiveness of ad spend.
- Mentor Content Producer/Marketing Assistant with development of marketing strategies and campaigns. Provide support, direction and ongoing feedback.
- Support day to day relationships with key external vendors and partners.
- Create and manage yearly marketing plan and budget.
- Writing copy for: print, radio, social media, newsletters, e-blasts, digital ads.
- Work as part of a team to plan and execute staff and public events.
- Update and maintain website content with some web design.
- Develop email campaigns (HTML knowledge required)
- Analyze and report monthly on marketing campaigns & analytics.
*Our ideal candidate is proactive, optimistic and has worked in a dynamic environment where they have experience delivering on multiple priorities simultaneously. The candidate holds the following qualifications:
- University degree, or post-secondary diploma in a related field (communications, marketing) and/ or relevant experience.
- 2-3 years of direct work experience of relevant marketing, advertising or communications experience.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, project management, time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Highly adaptive and proactive problem solver.
- Strong design and brand sensitivity.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects).
- Advance knowledge in Wordpress, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Adwords and MS Office Suite
- Intermediate HTML competency.
- Basic event planning experience an asset
If you are the right candidate for this position, please forward your letter of interest, resume, portfolio links and salary expectations to the attention of General Sales Manager, Simon Clarke.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time