Customer Service Representative – Collision Centre
St. James Volkswagen Collision Center
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service
- Competitive base salary
- Ongoing training
- Clean working environment
- Fast paced, busy Service Department
- Up to date equipment
- Paid health and dental plan
St. James Volkswagen is an AutoCanada dealership. Our fully equipped collision repair shop can handle your auto body repair needs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and to take ownership of administrative support to our Repair Facility team. Acting as a Customer Service Representative, you will play a key role in curating the service experience for our valued clients who choose our Collision Centre services as well as managing daily and monthly business administrative duties.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to our valued clients by exceeding their needs and expectations.
- Answering incoming phone calls and inquires related to the Collision Centre.
- Establish and sustain positive working relationships with customers and insurance companies.
- Meet and greet customers arriving for Collision Centre appointments.
- Coordinate and implement office procedures.
- Maintain and manage all required office supplies.
- Communicate all customer requests and needs to coordinate with team members.
- Manage the confirmation and reservation of all rental vehicles & towing requests.
- Manage all arrangements for towing as well as costing against the RO.
- Manage the claims management process.
- Ensure insurance approval prior to pick up of tow.
- Communicate updates with Customers & Insurance claims personnel.
- Update Customers on progress of vehicle throughout production.
- Confirm repair authorization, obtain customer signatures and arrange rentals for customers.
- Update Enterprise ARMS system with hours, notes, and anticipated delivery dates.
- Provide notice of vehicle ready for delivery to customer, adhering to company standards.
- Coordinate all insurance claims/deductibles and any claim requests.
- Complete vehicle walk arounds and complete incident report forms for Direct Repair.
- Prepare all Repair Order packages, warranties and invoices. Package must accompany the
- vehicle during the delivery.
- Confirm all customer deliveries/rental returns in a timely manner.
- Ensure all assignments have been followed up and appointments confirmed with customers.
- Collect monies owed from the customer, and process payments.
- Walk clients to their vehicles and review any questions they may have at the time of delivery.
- Reconcile each R.O. prior to closing.
- Ensure files meet standards as per MPI’s check list.
- Assure timely billing to all insurance carriers and other responsible parties.
- Participate in daily “production walks” with the Management Team, as required.
- Support all team members when required.
- Attend training, information sessions and workshops recommended by Collision Manager.
- Maintain the Assured KPI’s by maximizing role performance.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a customer service or sales capacity, preferably related to the automotive industry is considered an asset.
- Experience working in a Collision Centre is an asset.
- Estimating experience is considered an asset.
- Understanding of all required Insurance programs and procedures.
- Ability to be professional and deliver exceptional service to clients.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, combined with the ability to interact and gain the support of senior leadership and other decision makers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
- A person who is a team player, of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Highly skilled in standard office software (MS Office, SharePoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of CDK computer operating system or similar systems would be considered an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving history.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, pl ease submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.