We are currently seeking motivated individuals looking to work hands on for a small, locally owned, family company.
Are you an enthusiastic person who’s looking for his or her special place in an ever growing small business? Do you like hands-on work, and want to know that you are making a difference in people’s lives? Not just to their homes, but also to their health? Are you looking for a career, something where you can start and move up in our fast paced environment? Still in search of that one job that you feel good about going to each day?
Starting with our company you will start off as an assistant, and if you are that motivated individual- you will rise through the ranks to a technician position. This job is very hands on, it involves going into clients homes, educating them about their systems (whether it be ducts, carpets or upholstery) and their health, while providing excellent customer service, superior cleaning, and a healthier home. As an assistant you will start out at an hourly rate, and quickly start earning bonuses.
· Must be proficient at reading, writing, and speaking English.
· Valid class 5 driver’s license required.
· Motivated, great attitude and enthusiasm.
· A general knowledge of customer service.
· Physically fit to be able to lift equipment.
· Clean Cut.
· Must have a cellphone with the ability to take and send photos.
*** This position is great for individuals looking to make a special place for themselves in a company. We are looking for an individual who wants to rise through the ranks and become a technician long-term with our company.
· We are in our 35th year of business and have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
· We were nominated for the Top Choice Award for Duct Cleaning in Winnipeg!
· We pride ourselves in treating our clients, and staff like family- by providing top notch service with kindness, respect, and enthusiasm.
Employer: Red River Furnace and Duct Cleaning
How to Apply:
Submit a copy of your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $25,266.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Drivers License (required)