Provide analytical support to Group Purchasing for Data and Systems Management. Be part of the global team that is responsible for standardizing reporting rules for all Group purchases. Operational support to Global Purchasing Category Directors.
- Support Global Procurement Intelligence activities for implementation of new Purchasing systems and tools
- Support ongoing data sanitization and improvement of global Raw Material/ Non-Raw Material databases.
- Support Category Directors for better classification and analysis of their raw materials. Ensure everything goes into online data-system.
- Generate Group Purchasing reports to meet requirements of internal customers.
- Track Purchasing cost impacts regularly and run global compliance reports
- Notify site purchasing for Price Changes by Category Directors
- Support ongoing RFQ activities and analytical support for negotiations.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in IT/ Finance / Commerce
- Minimum 10 years experience in Sales/ Finance/ Purchase for data analytics
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and IT databases
- Understanding of cross-cultural business practices
- Ability to travel periodically based on business need
- Capabilities and Success Factors
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly motivated and a Self starter
- Capable of multi-tasking, completing each task to its desired level.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- commercial: 7 years (Preferred)