The primary responsibility for the Sales Administrator is to provide the Sales team with completion of day-to-day tasks and projects, research, and administrative assistance. Liaison with Account Managers, Marketing, Policy Issue, Underwriting, and I.T. department for system and/or process resolution. You will also be a point of contact for customers with queries about products.
Your responsibilities will be divided into two main areas -
- Support sales team by qualifying prospects, setting up face-to-face meetings, responding to their inquiries and advising on insurance solutions
- Coordinate between the Sales and Enrolment teams to process new applications (ensure application forms are complete, monitor online applications, request additional information to prospects when necessary, follow up on delayed applications)
- Assist existing members on sales related inquiries such as: enrollments, termination, renewals, and payments
- Ensure contractual documents are up to date with our distribution partners
- Manage and update CRM daily
- Maintain accurate database of prospects and quotes in the company’s CRM
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure prospects conversion and client retention.
- Assist with developing and maintaining corporate templates including: proposals, renewals, presentations, etc.
- Prepare and distribute internal communications to the teams about new products/services, process improvements, software, etc.
- Attend and participate actively in the Sales Team meetings, taking notes and providing specific administrative follow-up to these meetings as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Business, Sales, Administration, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience within sales or administration
- Experience with CRM systems; Salesforce is preferred
- Advanced skills with MS Office; specifically Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Customer oriented with a commitment to quality and thorough approach to projects
- Excellent written communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, team-player, and proactive with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, self-driven, and adapt to various situations while meeting project deadlines
- Bilingual Associates – English + French
- Certificate in Office Administration
- Insurance industry experience
Job Type: Temporary
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)