Mississauga, ON, Canada Req #622
Monday, July 12, 2021
Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of 400 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good:
For Children. For Change. For Life.
Position: Analyst, Marketing Automation Campaign
Reports to: Manager, Digital Marketing & Media
Position Term: Full Time Temporary (approximately 12 months)
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021
Reporting to Manager, Digital Marketing, this position of Analyst, Marketing Automation Campaign is a key member of the Digital Marketing team and is responsible for managing Marketing Campaign Flowcharts and producing segmented customer lists for the Marketing & Business teams as per business requirements.
The Analyst, Marketing Automation Campaign will work closely with marketers, analysts and technology teams to design, build, test, and extract customer lists using campaign software that will then be used to execute on marketing communications for donations, retention, engagement and conduct research projects to better understand how to engage existing customers and Canadians in World Vision Canada’s work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Marketing Campaign List and Data Management
- Working with the Campaign Management tools generate direct marketing, telemarketing and email marketing lists per defined demographic requirements, customer histories, customer segments or other segmentation methods.
- Perform quality control checks for campaigns, ensuring the proper campaign business rules and customer selection criteria have been implemented.
- Creates and updates new data tables using SQL Server Management Studio & HCL Unica (Formerly IBM Campaigns) skills to meet marketing needs for customer selection and communication/campaign execution both on the fly and for long term purposes.
- Takes marketing test designs and implements them into internal tools, and the data warehouse, to ensure proper execution of them over the life of the test so that proper data points are collected, analyzed and recommendations can be made after test completion.
- Ensures appropriate quality control and data integrity, working daily with internal systems to update, audit, and streamline records, expedite extraction, and increase accuracy so that when data is extracted for use in marketing efforts and research studies the information is correct and readily useable.
- Work alongside the current 2 member team to assist in the distribution of workload and list management requests.
- Become a subject matter expert on the Marketing Automation software and expertly communicate complex information and solutions within the space.
- Identify process improvement initiatives and efficiencies within the team.
- Proactively improve nurture strategy and multi-touchpoint tactics for operations excellence and ROI.
- Manage cross functional relationships with counterparts on other teams to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs.
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including list creation, data management, imports, and database management.
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns.
- Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between CRM, Preference Centres and Multi-channel Marketing Hubs
- Assume responsibility of tactical campaign execution in HCL Unica and other marketing automation solutions.
- Operate autonomously with a high level of quality and integrity.
- Become a subject matter expert for internal users of Marketing Campaign tools, troubleshooting and dealing with CRM, Datawarehouse and Operational support teams when required.
Planning and Ideation
- Strategizes based on marketing requirements, and then executes to create the most efficient way(s) to complete lists for an omnichannel campaign and implements ways to create automated marketing campaigns to minimize campaign creation time and to maximize quality, efficiency, market reach and donations.
- Actively looks for ways to implement more efficient and smarter ways to complete their responsibilities to be as timely and accurate as possible when providing customer lists.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to clients in order to identify best targets in markets.
- Provide preliminary and final counts and audits for campaign lists to the clients.
- Regularly meeting with your assigned marketers to cultivate a strong working relationship where you: ensure they are served well, review up coming work, provide insight on future campaigns, advocate for relevant customer communications, work to get their requests entered with the proper lead-time and meeting with them on their specific communication requests.
- Identify and explore news ways of using technology and improve process efficiency.
- Responsible to articulate, advocate and make additions to the List Management team database to enable the team to collectively meet the needs of marketers in a robust manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Science, or similar discipline
- Minimum 3 years marketing analytics and/or data research experience
- Experience with data management and use of statistical software, ability to perform meta-analysis, statistical analysis, big data, and predictive modeling.
- Experience using marketing campaign management/delivery system, such as IBM Campaign or a similar software.
- Pays significant attention to detail; to consistently deliver on time and without error.
- Excellent data analysis skills and a team player
- Demonstrated analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to synthesize business needs and act upon them using the required tools mentioned.
- Expert Microsoft Excel user, experienced in other Microsoft Office applications
- 2+ years of experience as Marketing Campaign Analyst
- 2+ years of automation, demand generation, and digital marketing or marketing list management experience.
- 2+ years experience working marketing automation systems (Adobe, Marketo, Unica, Acoustic, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or related solution) with a working knowledge of how to automate customer experiences.
- Experience working with HCL Unica or IBM Campaigns is an asset
- A good understanding of list management and marketing automation best practices.
- The ability to prioritize tasks based on the impact they have to colleagues and KPIs.
- A data-driven mindset, and great organization skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure all marketing assets are well-built and tested.
- Experience with reporting on campaign performance and providing insights and recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including working with business teams with varying marketing requests.
- Align and resonate with World Vision values.
- Impeccable follow up skills within a remote teamwork environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner with a problem-solving mindset.
- Self-motivated, transparent, and proactive.
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS; knowledge of databases and data structures; knowledge of vendors and file format requirements
- Familiarity with direct/digital marketing principles (Predictive Models, Experiment Design, A/B testing, Sample Size calculations, Net Performance Measurements, etc.)
- Technical and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of how campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses through tools such as HCL Unica.
We bring life-saving support in times of disaster. We help poor communities to take charge of their futures. We provide small loans and training that boost family livelihoods. We work with policy makers to change the way the world is run. Our Christian faith teaches us that every child, regardless of gender, faith or race, is a precious gift to the entire world - and that their wellbeing concerns us all. We shall never rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed.
Canada's Top 100 GTA's Top 10
Our Core Values: We are committed to the Poor. We are Christian. We are Stewards. We value People. We are Partners. We are Responsive.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.