We are currently looking for a PT Receptionist to start immediately for Signature Mazda in the Richmond Auto Mall.
The qualified candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Have switchboard and cashier experience
- Be organized and a reliable
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure
- Be accurate with data entry and detail oriented
- Able to work independently or as a team player when needed
- Must have computer skills and be able to create and manage Excel, Word and Outlook
- Should have a strong command of the English language
- Additional language skills such as Cantonese or Mandarin are an asset but not required
The main responsibilities and duties will consist of but not limited to the following:
- Answering and handling phone calls on a multi line system in a professional manner, both external and internal calls
- Greeting and directing customers
- Processing and receipting customer payments
- Responsible for petty cash and balancing and closing out cash till
- Data entry
- Maintaining the coffee and customer lounge
- Handling incoming mail and couriers
- Other duties as assigned
The candidate needs to be available to work Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 4:30pm-9pm, and alternating Sundays 11am-5pm, must be flexible to work other shifts and additional weekend shifts as needed.
We are looking for a candidate who will be professional, cheerful and provide exceptional customer service.
To arrange a confidential interview, please send your resume, and cover letter both in PDF format to the Controller. We will only contact applicants that qualify for the position, no phone calls please.
Expected start date: 2020-05-26
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Cantonese and Mandarin (Preferred)