Deals secretary / Admin / bookkeeping for a real estate brokerage. Must be very proficient in Lonewolf, BrokerBay, Webforms, Matrix and all aspects of a real estate transaction.
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Expected Start Date: 2020-08-17
Our team is seeking a Real Estate Assistant with real estate, marketing, market research and administrative experience. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of real estate, with exposure to commercial real estate a bonus but not a requirement.
- Ensure that listings are up to date and that listing, expiry and re-listing dates are organized and kept track of.
- Organize and manage software so that all the relevant documents are stored correctly and easily retrievable.
- Onboarding of new team members
- Assist in coordinating with photographers, graphic designers and other professionals to put content together for marketing packages.
- Ensure our social media page has enough content every week and assist with creating/curating content when it doesn’t.
- Keeping folders organized and following up with clients on filling out forms, documents etc…
- Assisting with bookkeeping
- Assisting with random tasks associated with client mandates i.e. mailing out client communications etc…
- Assist with all non-core functions related to real estate deals and marketing
- Management of deal transactions ie lawyers, outside brokerages etc, commission statements, Trade Record Sheets
- bank deposits
- Monitor weekly investment sales activity and provide a weekly summary.
- Monitor weekly leasing activity.
- #1 requirement: a great attitude –the ideal candidate should be personable, professional and coachable with an upbeat, friendly attitude and a willingness to take on challenges but also make mistakes and learn from them.
- High energy – the office is fast paced with multiple priorities competing for attention, a high energy level is required to stay positive, meet deadlines and take on new challenges.
- Independent - ability to work independently, with little supervision ensuring that both regular and ad hoc projects are completed on time. The ability to think of macro-level projects and the discipline to work on those macro projects during downtime.
- Passionate about Real Estate
Anticipated start date: Aug 17th, 2020.
Office Location: Downtown Hamilton. Parking is available on site.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only select candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Part time / Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $484.00-$872.00 per week
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- LoneWolf Software: 1 year (Required)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors