The Project Manager's primary responsibility is to manage the various forms of aftermarket projects. The successful incumbent will have a proven ability to manage programs on budget, on time and to the specifications set out by the client. The Project Manager works closely with operations, sales and the client to ensure all requirements are met.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years experience pumps and rotating equipment
- Experience in an industrial environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with a close attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Solidworks
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of aftermarket projects: including customer service and project management.
- Works independently and with teams to manage small and intermediate sized projects
- Responsible for Quoting, scheduling, and project execution
- Perform Engineering work as required including part modeling and drawing creation. Co-ordinate design review activities.
- Co-ordination of Purchasing, expediting, subcontractor(s), inspection and sign-off.
- Creation of customer reports including failure analysis and root cause investigations
- Address field issues, assess warranty claims, initiate and document
- Responsible for cost controls and reporting of assigned projects
- Ensure timely completion of entire process.
- Liaise with sales and operations team to ensure accurate quotations
- Oversee activities within the department
- Address client queries pertaining to project
- All other job duties as required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- project management: 2 years (Preferred)
- manufacturing and/or pump: 2 years (Preferred)