Change a life with life changing work!
Join ONE CARE and be part of a collaborative team where we pride ourselves on the quality of our programs, excellence in service delivery, and our reputation as an innovator and leader in the local community.
ONE CARE Home & Community Support Services is a community based, charitable, Not-For-Profit health organization providing supportive care to families in Huron and Perth Counties as well as the surrounding area.
We are currently seeking a permanent full-time Decision Support Analyst.
The Decision Support Analyst provides ongoing support to quality assurance activities and program data analysis including organizational reporting and program evaluation. This role requires extensive skill working with data and various stakeholders in a community healthcare setting. The incumbent is expected to implement various quality assurance activities including survey’s and questionnaires with clients, community partners, volunteers and employees. This role also supports leadership in the accreditation process for the organization.
The successful candidate must possess a passion for research and working with data, as well as a general understanding of data quality, basic analytic functions, and research methods. Attention to detail and the ability to collaborate with different stakeholders is required for this role.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Apply professional methods of data gathering and qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Monitor and evaluate the services and programs of the organization
- Gather and process project, operations, and other business data for the senior leadership team
- Provide data output to leadership through regular reports
- Complete data analysis using various statistical procedures and tools
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of all data reporting processes
- Support leaders in the development of data collection processes, reporting and analysis to assist in monitoring, developing, and evaluating services
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Health Studies, Applied Research, Social Science or relevant discipline
- 1 - 2 years related work experience in a healthcare setting is an asset
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to conduct interviews and surveys and develop dashboards and reporting tools
- Related work experience including program evaluation, quality assurance, training and development or reasonably similar experience
- Demonstrated ability to use typical quality client databases and business software tools
New and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in the interest of the health and safety of our employees and clients ONE CARE requires that all new hires of ONE CARE provide verification with an approved Health Canada COVID-19 vaccine in accordance with our Agency policies and procedures.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required. Applicants are advised to make any needs known in advance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
All COVID-19 precautions are being followed and PPE provided.