Founded in 2004, Amberwood Doors is the number one Luxury Door brand in Toronto. Our door systems can be found throughout all areas of Ontario, Canada, and within the USA. We manufacture made-to-measure, client driven, custom door systems that incorporate high end wood, hardware, glass and finishing.
Amberwood Doors is truly a Luxury "Turn-Key" Solution. We are proud to manufacture 100% Made in Canada products which includes but is not limited to: Made-to-measure Custom Entry Doors, Panoramic Bi-Folding Doors, Panoramic Lift & Slide Doors, as well as Stile and Rail, and Flush Interior Doors.
Amberwood Doors Inc is expanding our sales force and we are eager to find a vibrant, high energetic, results driven individual to join our team in the role of Inside Sales Associate.
Amberwood Doors is increasing our revenue stream for interior doors and interior hardware. The Inside Sales Associate will be the primary sales professional responsible for all sales within this new business area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to and directed by the President of Amberwood Doors, the Inside Sales Representative will:
- Be the primary contact for the sale of interior doors and interior hardware at Amberwood Doors
- Conduct all sales activity tied to the sale of interior doors and interior hardware, which includes but not limited to:
- Prospecting new clients including custom builders and designers
- Responding real-time and effectively to all incoming sales inquiries
- Drafting and presenting quotes to clients with speed and accuracy
- Hosting prospective clients in the Amberwood Doors showroom with the utmost professionalism and enthusiasm
- Effectively managing all leads for interior doors and interior hardware, guiding them on a straight line to a final purchase
- Utilize selling strategies developed by Amberwood Doors and engage in the constant monitoring and development of interior doors and interior hardware sales
Qualifications & Skills:
- Recent graduate of University Bachelor program; Business/Commerce preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience within a customer service or sales-oriented role
- An enthusiastic and outgoing personality that presents extremely well in appearance and conversation
- An eager and energetic individual who is ready to learn a new industry and further their development as a sales professional
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, determined to close sales through constant follow up and perseverance
- Strong interpersonal skills; an individual who defines well with a team-oriented culture for the betterment of organizational success
- Compensation: Base + Commission ($40,000 + Commission) Expected Total earnings $55K+
- 2 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- Work week to be Tuesday to Friday (9 am – 5 pm), Saturdays (10 am – 4 pm)
- Health Benefits after 6 Months of Employment
- Career growth potential into a Sales Executive role with Amberwood Doors
Please submit an updated resume and cover letter outlining your precious work experience, education, and skill set.
Interested applicants are welcome to drop off their resume in person to Amberwood Doors at
191 Attwell Drive Unit 3
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year